We, CIPHERBIZZ FZCO an entity having its registered office at Office 2SP2, Dtec, Dubai digital Park, Silicon Oasis, Dubai, UAE , hereinafter referred to as the “Company” (where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective legal heirs, representatives, administrators, permitted successors and assigns).
To provide You with the uninterrupted use of the Platform, We may collect and, in some circumstances, disclose information about You with Your permission. To ensure better protection of Your privacy, We provide this notice explaining Our information collection and disclosure policies, and the choices You make about the way Your information is collected and used.
- “We”, “Our”, and “Us” shall mean and refer to the Website and/or the Company, as the context so requires.
- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself”, “User”, shall mean and refer to natural and legal Users who are our Clients and use the Platform and who are competent to enter into binding contracts.
- “Clients”, shall mean and refer to our business partners who shall also collect the data from the End Users directly.
- “Third Parties” refer to any Platform, company or individual apart from the User, and the creator of this Platform.
- “Platform” refers to the Website/Domain created by the Company which provides services of the Company through the use of the Platform.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You.
Information we collect and control
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us. We collect the following information:
- Personal data, such as, but not limited to,
- Company Details
- Email Id
- Phone Number
- Tracking Information such as, but not limited to the IP address of Your device and Device ID when connected to the Internet. This information may include the URL that You just came from (whether this URL is on the Platform or not), which URL You next go to (whether this URL is on the Platform or not), Your computer or device browser information, and other information associated with Your interaction with the Platform;
- Details of Platform usage for analytics.
- To enable the provision of services opted for by You;
- To enable the viewing of the content of Your interest;
- To communicate the necessary account and service related information from time to time;
- To allow You to receive quality customer care services and data Collection;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
What we do with your information
We use Your information to provide the services You've requested, create and maintain Your accounts, and keep an eye out for unauthorized activity on Your accounts. We also use it to communicate with You about the products and services You are currently using, Your customer support requests, new products You may like, chances for You to give us feedback, and policy updates. We analyze the information We collect to understand user needs and to improve our services.
We are required to have a legal basis for collecting and processing Your information. We either have Your consent or need the information to provide the service You've requested from us. You can decline certain kinds of information use either by not providing the information in the first place or by opting out later. You can also disable cookies to prevent Your browser from giving us information, but if You do so, certain Website features may not work properly.
Purpose for using information
The information provided by You shall be used to provide and improve the service for You and all Users.
- For maintaining an internal record.
- For enhancing the Services provided
- For engaging interactions
For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, Your data and Sensitive Personal data may be collected and stored by Us for internal record.
We use Your tracking information such as IP addresses, and or Device ID to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information and make further services available to You.
We will not sell, license or trade Your personal information. We will not share Your personal information with others unless they are acting under our instructions or We are required to do so by law.
Information collected via Our server logs includes Users' IP addresses and the pages visited; this will be used to manage the Web system and troubleshoot problems. We also use third-party analytics, tracking, optimization and targeting tools to understand how Users engage with our Platform so that We can improve it and cater personalized content/ads according to their preferences.
Information we process
Information provided in connection with services: You may entrust information that You or Your organization (“You”) control, in connection with the use of our services or for requesting technical support for our products.
This includes information regarding Your customers and Your employees or data that You hold and use on behalf of another person for a specific purpose, such as a customer to whom You provide services. The data may either be stored on our servers when You use our services or transferred or shared to us as part of a request for technical support or other services.
Your choice in information use
Opt-out of non-essential electronic communications: You may opt-out of receiving newsletters and other non-essential messages by using the 'unsubscribe' function included in all such messages. However, You will continue to receive notices and essential transactional emails.
Disable cookies: You can disable browser cookies before visiting our Websites. However, if You do so, You may not be able to use certain features of the Websites properly.
Optional information: You can choose not to provide optional profile information such as Your photo. You can also delete or change Your optional profile information. You can always choose not to fill in non-mandatory fields when You submit any form linked to our Websites.
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Websites. “Cookies” are small files sited on Your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies can also help us provide information which is targeted to Your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged in or registered Users. Our Website uses session cookies to ensure that You have a good experience. These cookies contain a unique number, Your 'session ID', which allows our server to recognize Your computer and 'remember' what You've done on the site. The benefits of this are:
- You only need to log in once if You're navigating secure areas of the site
- Our server can distinguish between Your computer and other Users, so You can see the information that You have requested.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies by modifying Your browser settings if You prefer. This may prevent You from taking full advantage of the Website. We also use various third-party cookies for usage, behavioural, analytics and preferences data. The following are the different types of cookies used on the Website:
- Authentication cookies: To identify the user and share the content that he or she requested.
- Functionality cookies: For the customized user experience and resuming past course progress.
- Tracking, optimization, and targeting cookies: To capture usage metric on the device, operating system, browser, etc. To capture behavioural metrics for better content delivery. To cater and suggest most suited preferences.
Google analytics/Other analytics tool
We use Google Analytics to help us to understand how You make use of our content and work out how We can make things better. These cookies follow Your progress through us, collecting anonymous data on where You have come from, which pages You visit, and how long You spend on the site. This data is then stored by Google to create reports. These cookies do not store Your data.
We may use any other analytic tool as and when required by the Platform for the purpose of providing services.
- Google's use of advertising cookies enables us and our partners to serve advertisements to You based on their visit to our Platform and/or other Websites on the Internet.
- You may opt-out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
- All advertisements of third parties on our Platform are for informative purposes only and neither the Platform nor the Company guarantees or bears liability for the authenticity of the advertisements.
- At no point will the Company permit its Competitors to advertise on the Platform
- You may visit the links in the advertisements at Your own risk or choose to not accept the cookies permitting third parties to display their advertisements.
YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING YOUR INFORMATION WE HAVE ACCESS TO
You have the following rights concerning information that You provide to us and We have access too.
- Right to access: You have the right to access (and obtain a copy of, if required) the categories of personal information that We hold about You, including the information's source, purpose and period of processing, and the persons to whom the information is shared.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to update the information We hold about You or to rectify any inaccuracies. Based on the purpose for which We use Your information, You can instruct us to add supplemental information about You in our database.
- iii.Right to erasure: You have the right to request that We delete Your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected.
- iv.Right to restriction of processing: You may also have the right to request to restrict the use of Your information in certain circumstances, such as when You have objected to our use of Your data but We need to verify whether We have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to transfer Your information to a third party in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in circumstances where the information is processed with Your consent or by automated means.
- vi.Right to object: You have the right to object to the use of Your information in certain circumstances, such as the use of Your personal information for direct marketing.
Retention of information
We may use any other analytic tool as and when required by the Platform for the purpose of providing services.
As a responsible Platform, We may disclose personal information and service data to a third party if We believe that such disclosure is necessary for preventing fraud, investigating any suspected illegal activity, enforcing our agreements or policies, or protecting the safety of our Users.
We may be required by law to preserve or disclose Your personal information and service data to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including to meet national security requirements.
Notification of amendments/changes